Today’s khutbah was given at the Islamic Center of Saginaw in Saginaw, MI.
1) Balancing fear and hope is like a marriage between a man and a woman that produces righteous deeds.
2) The double standard regarding the terrorism attack yesterday in Austin, Texas by Joseph Stack.
3) Satan has people, who try to instill fear into believers; G’d deserves to be feared more than people.
4) The tragedy of the death of Imam Luqman Abdullah (RH) and the hidden blessing within this the situation.
5) Spirituality is the true weapon on believers not weapons. The solution to the suffering of Palestinians is spiritual, not in military arms.
Click here to listen.